Resources for Adults during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Mass online at EWTN with daily readings
- Daily Mass from Bishop Barron's chapel
- Magnificat is honored to provide complimentary access to our online version to help people pray from home.
- Spiritual Communion -
- Breaking Open the Word
- Novena Prayer
- Lectio Divina for the Sunday Readings in the Catholic Lectionary (American Bible Society)
- The Sunday Website at Saint Louis University
- Our Sunday Visitor daily newsletter
- Looking for Apps on your phone for the Mass readings? Search for Laudate or iBreviary, just a couple of recommendations.
- Free Resources To Help You Live A Quarantined Lent
- ODB Films - Stream short films FREE!
- McGrath Institute for Church Life at University of Notre Dame - FREE Courses online
- Strong Catholic Families - forming faith-filled Catholic families
- Living Faith devotions
- 40 Days of Soup - Lenten Soup Recipes and Daily Reflections
- Resources from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops
- 14 Day Lenten Retreat Online
Mystagogy is a lifelong journey of growing closer to God, deepening our faith. It’s Greek root is the same as the root of mystery. In the biblical and Church traditions, a mystery is not something we solve — it is something we enter into with God in a sense of wonder, respect and awe. It is a lifelong journey of deepening the understanding and practice of the faith. Each of us are still living, learning, growing in and called to share our faith.
FORMED is a website where you will find programs that explain the Catholic faith and help you implement it in your life! Registration is free for Divine Redeemer parishioners. Click this link to go to FORMED to get a free subscription.
Are you a Catholic adult who has not celebrated the Sacrament of Confirmation? Are you seeking to complete your initiation into the Church? It is never too late to receive the grace of this important Sacrament. Through journeying and participating in the preparation process, your spiritual growth and relationship with God will be strengthened. For more information, please contact Kathy Bull.
If you have any questions regarding the above programs please contact Kathy Bull at (719)234-0342 or [email protected]