Resources for Adults & Families
- Mass online at EWTN with daily readings
- Spiritual Communion -
- Novena Prayer for the Coronavirus
- My Faith Walk - Grow in your relationship with Christ through prayer, study, community, action, and more.
- Looking for Apps on your phone for the Mass readings? Search for Laudate or iBreviary, just a couple of recommendations.
- ODB Films - Stream short films FREE!
- Strong Catholic Families - forming faith-filled Catholic families
- Masses, Stations of the Cross, meditations in livestreams, on YouTube from Our Sunday Visitor
Mystagogy is a lifelong journey of growing closer to God, deepening our faith. It’s Greek root is the same as the root of mystery. In the biblical and Church traditions, a mystery is not something we solve — it is something we enter into with God in a sense of wonder, respect and awe. It is a lifelong journey of deepening the understanding and practice of the faith. Each of us are still living, learning, growing in and called to share our faith.
Winter/Spring 2021 Adult Formation
Genesis to Jesus
What is the Bible, where does it come from, and what is its purpose? How are Catholics supposed to read the Bible and what story does it tell?
These are the ever-important questions answered in Genesis to Jesus. Join in to learn the basic Catholic principles for reading Scripture and to survey the broad outlines of the books of the Bible and their place in the story of salvation.
Are you a Catholic adult who has not celebrated the Sacrament of Confirmation? Are you seeking to complete your initiation into the Church? It is never too late to receive the grace of this important Sacrament. Through journeying and participating in the preparation process, your spiritual growth and relationship with God will be strengthened. For more information, please contact Kathy Bull.
If you have any questions regarding the above programs please contact Kathy Bull at (719)234-0342 or [email protected]