July 27/28, 2019
- The Knights of Columbus will be taking orders for peaches and pears after Mass, in the narthex.
- Youth Ministry Water World trip will be July 31. Please turn in paperwork by Monday, July 29. More information and permission slips are on the Youth Ministry bulletin board in the back of church.
- Please sign up for First Friday Adoration, August 2, in the narthex or online at our website www.divineredeemer.net.
- RCIA Inquiry sessions for those who are interested in becoming Catholic meet in the All Saints Center on Sunday, August 4 after the 11am Mass.
- Thank you to all that joined us for the first information session for the Catholic Biblical School. If you missed the first one, then plan to join us in the Community Center for an upcoming information session on August 7 & August 24 at 6:30pm to find out more about the Catholic Biblical School. There are only six more weeks until class begins!
- Divine Redeemer Parish is pleased to announce that as a parish we have pledged a commitment to the Diocesan Capital Campaign Building for the Future of His Church. You may have already received a letter from the Bishop in this regards, today we will be showing his video after Mass and ask that you please stay to watch.