November 05-06 Announcements
Nov 8, 2016
November 5-6, 2016
For all Masses:
Join the Money Counting Team! We are looking for volunteers with experience in finance to join our money counting team. See details in bulletin and if you are interested please call Carole Heindel at the parish office.
- Thursday, November 10, at the 8 AM school Mass we will be recognizing and blessing all those who have and currently do serve in our Military. This is in honor of Veterans Day, November 11th. I invite all who have served or have family members currently serving to plan to attend Mass for a very special blessing.
- Next Saturday, November 12, Mass time is at 4PM due to our DR Gala.
- A Remembrance Mass will be held on Monday, November 14 in memory and honoring those who have died this past year. The Mass is at 6:30 PM with a reception to follow in the Community Center. All are welcome to attend.
- Village Inn pie cards are now available for purchase after weekend Masses at the scrip table. Each card costs $11.00 and can be exchanged for one pie at any Village Inn restaurant. Great for the holidays!
- Don’t miss out on getting your Christmas greenery from the scouts, along with raffle tickets, gala tickets and Scrip, we’ve got it all covered. You can take a sneak preview of auction items that will be available at the Gala, in the school hallways after Mass. Our committee chairs will be there to answer any questions you might have about our new online bidding program and how to register online to bid even if you are unable to attend the gala.
- Youth Announcements:
- This Sunday, November 6th rake & run competition. Come get your “Parish Life hours” for confirmation! 2-4pm
- Thursday November 10th. the hub middle school youth ministry 7pm! All Saints Center, be there!
- Monday November 14 join all your hub and Blended buddies for pizza and Remembrance Mass. Kate will be there waiting for you! Pizza 5:30pm Mass 6:30pm