Want to share your faith with others, helping each other learn more about our Catholic faith and traditions? Please consider becoming a catechist for our Children’s Faith Formation classes, RCIA, RCIC or Adult formation. Here are some reasons why you should consider this!
- You will grow in your own faith, learn the teachings of the Church, and deepen your relationship with Jesus.
- Your Baptism calls you to share in Jesus’ ministry.
- Children, teens, and adults in today’s world, more than ever, need to hear the Good News of Jesus.
- Children, teens, and adults in today’s world, more than ever, need to encounter good role models of faith.
- You have much to share with those you’ll teach, and you’ll have opportunities to share faith with other catechists.
- Today’s catechetical textbooks/resources offer outstanding support.
- You’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun, and you’ll make new friends.
- You’ll be helping people deepen their relationship with Jesus. (You’ll be evangelizing!)
- You’ll be handing on a 2000-year-old Tradition that changes lives.
- It’s our job: Jesus sent us to “go and teach all nations.”
Contact Kathy Bull for more information on how to get started. 719-234-0342