Saturday – 5:00pm
Sunday – 8:00am & 11:00am
Monday through Friday – 8:00am (Sign up not required.)
(Sign up at SignUpGenius or call the parish office
Monday - 8:00am - 10:00am
Tuesday - 8:00am - 10:00am with Adoration 8:30am-9:30am
Wednesday - 8:00am - 10:00am
Thursday - 8:00am - 10:00am
Friday - 8:00am - 10:00am
Saturday – 4:00pm - 4:50PM
Or by appointment - please call the parish office
CLICK HERE FOR THE SAINT OF THE DAY
Address and Hours
927 N. Logan Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(not the mailing address - all mail should go to the parish address)
PARISH OFFICE HOURS AND ADDRESS:
926 Farragut Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SCHOOL OFFICE AND MAILING ADDRESS:
901 N Logan Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
The proposed Equality Act is a bill in the United States Congress, that, if passed, would amend the Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system. Click the link below for more information on what it is and what you can do:
A Letter to the Faithful from the Bishops of Colorado on the 2021 Equality Act H.R.5
- Father Jason Keas, Pastor
- Father Larry Brennan, Priest in Residence
- Deacon Dave Bull, Pastoral Care
- Deacon David Sekel, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Rob Rysavy, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Larry Rossow, Pastoral Care
- Veronica Frias, Business Manager
- Ruth Henley, Administrative Assistant
- Kathy Bull, Director of Religious Education/Sacramental Preparation
- Tom Faber, Facility Manager
- Daniel Foster, Music Director
- Kari Smith, School Principal
- Trish Faber, Volunteer Coordinator/Athletic Director
- Janet Damerell, School Administrative Assistant
- Finance Council, President
- Knights of Columbus 4699, Mike Mason, Grand Knight
CoVid Vaccine Information
1. A memorandum from the USCCB dealing with the moral implications of receiving vaccines made from aborted fetal tissue. This is helpful for answering questions as to whether or not it is permissible to receive such vaccines.
2. A chart indicating which vaccines are derived from fetal tissue and which are not.
First Friday Adoration
Sign up for First Friday Adoration!
Eucharistic Adoration will take place after the 8am Mass with Exposition and concludes at 12:30pm with Benediction.
At least two parishioners are asked to sign up for time with the Blessed Sacrament, which cannot be left alone. This is a great way to develop and strengthen your relationship with Jesus each month. Sign up online at SignupGenius or call the parish office at 719-633-5559.
Inclement Weather Policy
Weekend Mass and daily Mass will always be celebrated regardless of weather conditions. Should there ever be an exception to this, we will make every effort to have the cancellation noted on the local TV stations and send out a Flocknote. If you are not signed up for Flocknote, we would highly encourage doing so. Text redeemer to 84576, go to https://divineredeemer.flocknote.com/login, or call the parish office at 633-5559 to sign up. This allows us to update parishioners with the most recent announcements for our parish and school.
If the school closes, the parish office will also be closed. All daytime and evening activities for both the parish and school will be cancelled.
If you should choose to attend Mass on an inclement weather day, please be advised that the walks may not be cleared. Be sure to wear the appropriate footwear for adverse conditions. We highly to encourage you to consider your safety first.
The Divine Redeemer Food Pantry has been in existence since 1969 and is supported entirely by the generosity of our parishioners and school families. The Food Pantry is open the second and fourth Monday of each month. Many items other than food are offered.
We will have our food pantry on March, 22nd from 11 to 1pm. It will be a drive through line so people don't have to get out of the car. Many people in our community are unable to provide for their needs, especially during this trying time.
Our needs for March are: cake mix, frosting, jiffy mix, gravy (jars or packets)
We ask that you leave these in the Community Center on designated tables during the times that the church is open. If you cannot shop, you may donate a scrip card or a benefit mobile gift card and we will take care of the shopping. For more information, please contact Trish Faber at [email protected].
*In case of Inclement Weather the food pantry will follow Divine Redeemer School for closure. If the school has a two hour delay the Food Pantry will be as usual. Please watch any of the local television stations for closures. Thank you.
Together, we make a difference!
Mary Garcia, Wesley Heikes, Marie Alonzo, Allen Boyer, Ramona Zorens, Michael McDonough, Heath Becker, Nathan Blume, Charles Stickney, Debbie Denton, , Epps Family, Joseph Muzzipapa, Mitzi Gramly, David Figueroa, Keith Woodfork, Fred Gilman, Mary Williamson, Gary Martyn, Stan Holzer, Joe Wermers, John McGuirre, Alan Abeyta, D' Angelo Brady, John Peluso, for the Reza family, for the repose of the soul of Joseph Spinellit, for the Rigano family, for the repose of the souls of Gary Garcia and Del Cruz and their families, for the San Agustin family, Eva Smith, Anne Nelson, for the Romero family, Ortiz family, for the elder member of the Samora family, Patrick and Marilyn Taylor, Stephen (Danny) Lilleyt, Ed Mateyka, Theresa Snow, Cheryl Taylor, Pat Balestrieri, Chris Cruz, Joseph , Estella Madril, Chandra Grothman, Maxine Kircher, Rebecca Longoria, Ryan Barney, Joseph Herrera, Diana Newbill, John McQuire, Steve Briggs, Lisa Czelatdko and family, Rich Veltri, Roger Rodenbeck, Deacon Dave Sekel, Gladys Lemmon †,Rita Hitchcock/Kitz Miller, Sophia Bustamante, Dottie Carmichael, Fr. Jerry Kelleher, William, Virginia, LeeAnna Henley, Diane Newbill, Candy Kattelman, Michael Wagner, Michael VanMatre.
As the new year begins, I will be removing 5 names every new bulletin starting from the top. If you would like to keep/remove or add a name please contact the Parish Office at 719-633-5559
Pray the Holy Rosary
Join Father Jason Keas every Tuesday at 6:30pm in praying the Rosary! This is a Zoom Rosary. Join at:
Meeting ID: 505 605 8747
Positions Available in the Diocese
Please click here for positions available around the Diocese.
We NEED your HELP!
Catholic Charities - Colorado Springs (719) 866-6286
Database Helper needed to assist with implementation of a new web-based volunteer database. Work with the Volunteer Manager on planning and implementation, and with staff and volunteers to learn new processes. 15 hours per week, flexible schedule.
Marian House Soup Kitchen needs volunteers for food prep Wednesday 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
Family Connections – Help sort and organize clothing items at the Marian House for our Kids Klozet and/or label and organize baby formula and baby food by expiration date for a 2 hour shift Tues., Wed., or Th., 9:30 am – 2:00 p.m.
Material Donation Needs - Colorado Springs Offices – New socks and toilet paper. Baskets for St. Pat’s Gala.
Readings for the week of March 7, 2021
- Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/030721.cfm
- Jn 2: 13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or
- 4: 5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
- Monday: 2 Kgs 5:1-15ab / Ps 42:2, 3; 43:3, 4 [cf 42:3] / Lk 4:24-30
- Tuesday: Dn 3:25, 34-43 / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 [6a] / Mt 18:21-35
- Wednesday: Dt 4:1, 5-9 / Ps 147:12-13, 15-16, 19-20] / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Jer 7:23-28 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Lk 11:14-23
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 81:6c-8a, 8bc-9, 10-11ab, 14 and 17 [cf. 11 and 9a] / Mk 12:28-34
- Saturday: Hos 6:1-6 / Ps 51:3-4, 18-19, 20-21ab [cf. Hos 6:6] / Lk 18:9-14
- Next Sunday: 2 Chr 36:14-16, 19-23 / Ps 137:1-2, 3, 4-5, 6 [6ab] / Eph 2:4-10 / Jn 3:14-21 or
- 1 Sm 16: 1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4m 5, 6  / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or
- 9: 1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38