Join our parish in a new way to think about religious education; attend Divine Redeemer Parish for A Family of Faith Catechesis Program starting on Sunday, October 16th. The class will meet twice monthly, on Sundays. FREE for any parish, school or community family interested in catechesis for the whole family.
You must register by emailing DeAnna Cooper, Director of Religious Education at email@example.com or call 719-234-0342.
This program is for parents, children (all ages), grandparents, siblings, etc. to come together for faith formation. We encourage children in their sacramental years (2nd/8th grade) and their families to participate for additional enrichment.
Family Catechesis Schedule [download the full schedule]
- 9:15am Prayer (optional)
- 9:30am-10:45a Class
- 11:00am Mass
Our curriculum is A Family of Faith, Catechesis for the Whole Family from the Sophia Institute, Volume I: Year One, The Creed.
- October: The Role of Parents in Education / What is Faith, Who is God
- November: Created in God's Image
- December: Annunciation, Immaculate Conception
- January: Who is Jesus
- February: Paschal Mystery
- March: The Holy Spirit
- April: Marks of the Church, Communion of Saints
- May: The Way of the Creed